Saturday, May 9, 2015

Starting with the interior

The siding containers have is not in the usual wave form. It would have been too easy to pick this up at a stationary store...
Internet search does it and I found the perfect one at an affordable price - but in the USA!
Since they are not delivering to Switzerland my friend Cindy (thanks..) will act as a courier and bring it to Switzerland towards the end of the month. Patience ...
This means that I cannot work on the container. So, I decided to start with the center block where I do not depend of wall measurements.

Last year I picked up a 2mm PVC sheet during my holidays in France where I usually spend half a day at Castorama, a super homebuilding shop. And this PVC sheet was now perfect for building the build-in cupboards with a sleek and functional look.
Since the container is higher than a usual room and I wanted to utilize every centimeter of space I made them right to the top. But: how to get there? Problem solved with installing a removable ladder :-)
But where would I store this ladder in a 30m2 house? It never stops, does it?

Next step: kitchen on the back side of this panel...




5 comments:

  1. Hi Marion! Do you by any chance remember where you found this siding? I'm very tempted to try a mini container house so I'm trying to price things out before I get my heart set on it.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sheila

      plastruct, 91522, scale 1:16
      https://plastruct.myshopify.com/products/91522-ps-27

      Delete
  2. hi sheila

    plastruct, 91522, scale 1:16
    https://plastruct.myshopify.com/products/91522-ps-27

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You're awesome. I'm so excited by this site and all the cool stuff they have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AOT Mobile is an Android FANGAME based on the anime Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)The game is Offline and Online, being able to play alone or in group.The objective of the game is to survive and kill as many titans as possible and collect money to buy equipment and characters.

    ReplyDelete