Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Video of Paris Townhouse

I neglected this blog somewhat and a follower now inspired me to post again. Thanks Michael..

First of all: I completed the video of the 'Boulevard Haussmann' top floor appartment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxlFUET4kx8&t=1s

And - yes - I did work with Kapaline foamboard. For the lower floor walls I used 3X10mm walls in order to get the necessary recess for the windows.

At the moment I am busy as projet manager in real life with the renovation of a terrasse roof garden. The roof hat to be replaced and this was the opportunity for the owner to make something beautiful - especially since the view is absolutely fabulous!



In order to show him what I planned I made a 1:24 model for him






Let's hope for no rain so that the workmen can get going....

3 comments:

  1. Amazing Marion! I love the designs you've incorporated into the Paris apartment, and I think your half scale model could work you into a whole new design business! It is really great to see you back here, and I enjoyed the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Paris apartment! It's so realistic. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Paris townhouse featured in the video is simply breathtaking, with its elegant design and timeless charm. If you're inspired by such architectural beauty and looking to embark on your own building project, consider consulting with an architect near you. Their expertise and creativity can help turn your vision into reality, whether it's a townhouse like the one in Paris or a completely unique design tailored to your preferences. With their guidance, you can ensure that every detail of your dream home is carefully planned and executed to perfection. To explore your options further and find the perfect architect for your project, visit https://arkiplan.co.uk/2022/05/27/architects-near-me/ provided.

    ReplyDelete