Tuesday, June 27, 2017

In the mood for fiddly things - making dollhouse clothes

Sometimes I feel like working structurally - but right now it was a week of 'glasses on', tiny scissors, material scouting and doing something I didn't know I could - making tiny clothes!

First I got stuck on a trolley for under the desk. I had these great pill boxes from muji muji and all it needed was a bit of styrene and 4 castor wheels. Well... and a bit of patience.



Then I got into the clothes mood. Clearly one cannot have an empty wardrobe ;-)
Here what I came up with: coat, leather jacket, shirt, jumpers and t-shirts, jeans, shorts.


hand stiched

Used a tuto I found on the internet

hand stitched



The jeans and shorts are photographed and then printed on fabric

Two hoodies drying...
I ran out of stiff and stuff and made my own with diluted white glue. It works just great! So, no more buying stiff and stuff...

The only thing missing is a pair of trousers on a trouser hanger - not sure yet how to make the hanger .. but I will figure out something.

And I posted the empty salad bowl to  Orsolya Skulteti in Hungary so that she can fill it with her wonderful creations!

This is all soooo exciting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment