Monday, June 19, 2017

Creating additional kitchen space

You probably all come to the same point as you go along: heck, if only I had a little more space in that house!

Same thing here: I realized that I did not have space for the laundry dryer!
But the house construction is already given - no way I could make it larger.
And all inside space is pretty much allocated ...
Ok, I could make this a major art feature in the living room or so ;-)

I decided to add three 3cm by extending an exterior wall.
This meant that the facade of the house would have to be adapted as well.
Mh...

This is the only place I could extend to the outside (this is a wall that is removable)

... too little space in the back under the staircase.
Well, I took the knife and was hoping for the best!


3cm more make a BIG difference!

The logic looked right at this stage.
I couldn't wait to now get going on the facade to find out if this really looked great...


Yeah! I like:-)
This is what I love about builidng models - finding solutions that look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment